DIY Solar battery storage and night injection
Published: Sat 29 April 2023
Updated: Sun 21 May 2023
tags: solar victron battery hoymiles raspberrypi
I have had a few solar panels connected to the grid via micro-inverters for some time. How can I minimize the free reinjection to the grid when there is no commercial solution at a reasonable price? You will find below how I store the solar power surplus produced during the …Read more
Dual-band Mikrotik AP configuration with CAPsMAN
Auto stop/start your EC2 instances with this Cloudformation template
My ready-to-use Cloudformation template for automatically stopping and restarting your EC2 AWS instances. You'd like to save some money on AWS, by automatically shutting down your EC2 development instances at night? Install this Cloudformation template and spend less money!
One of the recommendations of AWS is to automatically shut down …Read more
Mine cryptos with your Raspberry PI
Twelve years ago, Bitcoin was the only cryptocurrency. Today, there are now thousands of coins. And you can mine them all, on a Raspberry Pi. Are you curious to see how much profit you can make mining some crypto coins on a Raspberry Pi?
The Raspberry Pi is a low-cost …Read more
The new PalmOS open source links database
More than 20 years ago, the Open-Source database for PalmOS was born.
This site was very popular at the time and then with the advent of smartphones, Palm went bankrupt and PalmOS eventually disappeared.
So it's been 10 years that I was wondering if I should keep the database online …Read more
• DIY Solar battery storage and night injection
• Dual-band Mikrotik AP configuration with CAPsMAN
• Auto stop/start your EC2 instances with this Cloudformation template
• Mine cryptos with your Raspberry PI
• The new PalmOS open source links database
• Custom Shopify notifications with webhooks on your Music shop
• Raspberry PI 4 benchmarks: How does it compare to the PI 3 B+
• My review of the Amazfit Bip smartwatch