- TCPMP - The Core Pocket Media Player is a multimedia player for PalmOS .
Currently, it reads Divx, Xvid, MP3, OGG, ACC files in AVI, MKV, OGG, MP4 or ASF containers. GPL (v0.72rc1) (2005-04-18, Hits: 59475)
- PalmPDF - The first real PDF Viewer for all Palm OS 5.x devices. Based on Xpdf. Features include view PDF files from EMail, Bluetooth or WWW, search, scratchpad and personal bookmarks, custom skins, Bluetooth presentation mode, PDF to text. GPL (v 1.5) (2005-11-10, Hits: 38840)
- Litthe John PalmOS - Little John PalmOS (or LJP in short) is a multi-system emulator for (or newer) devices. Currently it emulates NES, SNES, GB/GBC, Genesis/Megadrive, SMS, GG, WS, NGP/NGPC. Features sound (except WS), SRAM, save/load state/zipped roms. GPL (v 1.1) (2005-11-19, Hits: 36815)
- EasyCalc - A full featured scientific calculator with graphing (normal, polar and parametric), function solving (fzero), complex numbers, matrix operations, unlimited number of variables and functions, hex, decimal, binary or octal computing modes. GPL (v1.25) (2000-06-19, Hits: 26345)
- BigClock - A clock with alarm, worldtime and timer/stopwatch. Everything is displayed with large numbers. The timer works while the pilot is turned off. Also supports color and themes. Source on our downloads section. GPL (v 2.83) (2000-07-16, Hits: 25191)
- DB (pilot-db) - Create your own databases, and manage your library or your products stock every where. Supports: color, scriptable sorting and filter, more than 3000 records... With palm-db-tools, you can create your databases on the desktop. GPL (v 1.2.0) (2000-06-19, Hits: 23869)
- ScummVM for PalmOS - Play your favorite LucasArts games on your Palm : Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, Day Of The Tentacle, Sam and Max, Beneath a Steel Sky, Siomon the Sorcerer, Inerit the Earth, King Quest and other Sierra games, Gobliiins and many more. GPL (v 0.10) (2003-05-18, Hits: 23837)
- Power48 - Power48 is an HP 48GX/SX and 49G calculator emulator for high-resolution PalmOS devices. Has ARM and SD support. GPL (v 1.5.1) (2002-10-18, Hits: 21064)
- Puzzles - Port of Simon Tatham's desktop puzzle suite to the Palm platform; 22 games currently included, but more will follow as they are written. (r6452-palm-1051) (2005-07-06, Hits: 21007)
- Progect - An organiser comparable to competing commercial products which allows you to plan a project in outline form, link ToDos, view in a flat view, etc. A great general outliner too! GPL (v0.29) (2000-09-19, Hits: 20373)
- GPS4Palm - PalmOS Mapping GPS Application, displays current position on map, automatic/manual map selection, navigation to selected waypoint, etc. GPL (v 20071008) (2007-02-13, Hits: 14353)
- Boulder Palm - Free clone of the Boulder Dash game. GPL (v 1.3) (2002-08-26, Hits: 13736)
- Missile Command - It's a very simple clone of Missile Command.
You must save your city by the constant oncoming of fighter jet missiles.
Programmed witn OnBoardC. GPL (v 0.1) (2005-02-10, Hits: 13535)
- The Magic Lantern - Palm OS Media Player - Open-source XviD/MP3/OGG player for the Palm OS platform. Can also display JPEG files. GPL (v 0.3.0) (2005-03-25, Hits: 12925)
- Free42 - An HP-42S Calculator Simulator.
Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. GPL (v1.4.62) (2006-10-03, Hits: 12895)
- Mario - Mario is a Nintendo GameBoy (TM) emulator for PalmOS 5.1+ platforms written in ARM native code. GPL (v 0.2.1) (2006-07-28, Hits: 12546)
- mapview - mapview is an application for viewing maps on Palm OS handhelds. It includes a Perl program for building maps from image files. You can scroll around a map and switch between different layers. GPL (v 0.2.3) (2005-10-17, Hits: 11746)
- FrodoPalm - A Commodore 64 emulator for your Palm! Frodo requires an ARM processor and or higher. Even the slower devices should be able to run most games at an acceptable speed. GPL (v 4.2 rc1) (2003-12-03, Hits: 11040)
- Duke3D - Palm OS port of Duke Nukem 3D. Two players support over Bluetooth. GPL (v 1.9b) (2006-05-31, Hits: 10422)
- pReader - eBook Reader for that is currently supporting plain-text, PalmDOC and eReader. GPL (v 0.7.7) (2009-11-24, Hits: 10007)